- University of Georgia, College of Public Health, PhD, 2010
- West Virginia University, MS in Safety Management, 1995
- West Virginia University, BSPE in Exercise Physiology, 1993
- SPH S513 Safety Management in Business & Industry
- SPH S552 Principles & Concepts of Workplace Safety Behavior
- SPH S590 Introduction to Research in Safety Management
- SPH S691 Readings in Safety Management
- SPH S692 Research in Safety Management
- Co-PI. FEMA Fire Prevention and Safety Research and Development Grant. EMW-2011-FP-00582. Safety Climate and Firefighter Injury. $580,619.
- Technical Publications Advisory Committee. American Society of Safety Engineers. 2012-2014.
- Program Chair - MS in Occupational Safety Management program. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. 2010 - 2015
- Senior Safety and Health Consultant. Zenith Insurance Company. 1996-2009.
Occupational Safety and Health; Safety Culture/Climate; Injury Prevention and Control; Ergonomics & Human Factors; Occupational Health Psychology; Workplace Health Promotion; Firefighter Safety and Health.